Wednesday, April 20, 2011

September Sweet Peas FB Group

From the Bump:

A great idea came out today that some of us may want to connect through Facebook as well as the Bump. It's more personal, and I think it's a great idea.

I've set up a FB group called "September Sweet Peas - 2011" so either search for that or follow this link!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_195947713775471

I'm noticing it's asking me to approve people when they want to join the group. I thought I had made the group open so this wouldnt happen. I'll try to get that fixed, and in the meantime, I'll accept people as soon as I can. I'm on often - even at work (shh) so it shouldnt take me too long to respond if I do have to approve requests!

Looking forward to chatting with you all on Fb as well!

Tarah (twinkle_toez69)

No comments:

Post a Comment